Jam Tracks in All Keys, Volume 1. A digital album with a huge collection of background tracks provided on an USB flash drive. 588 tracks, 24+ hours of music, 20 songs in all 12 keys.
Each of the songs has a sample of the short, looped version of the song, all in A minor.
1. Of a New Day
A mellow, free-flowing piano piece with a choir background. The rhythm varies slightly, making it great for long tone playing and free improvisation.
2. Southern Lights
A 'groove' piece with guitar and bass and a straightforward chord structure.
3. Minor Day
A piano solo with thick harmonies that supports a strong melodic structure. The middle section moves into major and provides a change of feel.
4. Beagle Dance
A bright, up-tempo piece with electric piano, bass, and percussion. The cheerful feel supports light playing with lots of ornaments.
A mellow, cinematic feel with grand piano and string ensemble. An expressive flute lead with long tones and vibrato is a good match for this piece. The ending is signaled by the slowing tempo.
6. Quiet River
A piano solo with a graceful mood and a descending melodic arc. Ideal for a delicate melody and expressive playing.
7. Winding Way
A backing track infused with dissonance and a haunting rhythmic pattern. This is an ideal piece to explore the full range of cross-fingered notes available on your instrument.
A piano solo with a fluid rhythm that supports an expressive and bold flute lead. The ending is signaled by a softer touch and a slowing tempo.
A cinematic theme scored with piano and strings. The main theme is in a major key, so try starting one note up from the bottom note on Native American flutes.
10. Golden Bird
A dramatic, driving rhythm on bass and percussion are supported by strings, choir, and a distant electric guitar. It can be played in a 12-bar blues style and is also ideal for trying new techniques and avant-garde playing. The ending is signaled by a bass solo.
11. Fourth Realm
Fourth Realm is named for the use of chords that use both modes one and four of Native American flutes. It also uses an A-B-A structure that emphasizes those chords. You can play freely and center your melodies on the various notes that sound best in different parts of the song. The ending is signaled by a fade-out.
12. Pan Dance
An up-tempo piece that sits right in the minor pentatonic scale. With the rhythmic tempo, you can play long tones in the minor pentatonic scale or whatever you choose.
13. September Rain
Patterned after the sound of steady rain drops.
A pensive, rhythmic piece that uses an electronic ensemble combined with Tibetan bells, bass, and drums. The ending is signaled by the bass and choir solo.
15. Silk Threads
The repeating pattern on this track works with both high and low flutes. It provides a simple chord structure that works well with a straightforward melody played expressively with vibrato.
16. Birch Bounce
A fun jam with a lot of space for instruments or rhythm. It works with simple minor pentatonic notes and players can jam continually or in the spaces. Also, rhythm can play in the spaces. Players can trade riffs or sounds in alternating spaces. Just have fun ...
17. Silent Stream
A graceful support track with electric piano and full ensemble. The long-held chord signals the ending.
18. Code Seven
A simple, pensive chord pattern designed for free improvisation.
19. Spanish Gypsy
A backing track in the style of Sephardic music. This track is designed to be played in the Spanish Gypsy scale on the Native American flute.
20. In the Spaces
A piece designed for call and response or conversations. You could echo the lead and try to match the notes that are played. You could pick up on the last note of the lead and complete the phrase. You could also play a melodic counterpoint – responding to low phrases with high phrases and responding to high phrases with low responses. Another choice is to flip the direction of the phrase – responding to rising phrases with descending responses and vice versa. There are also variants of the song without the lead so that you can just jam and have fun.
Jam Tracks in E Minor
Jam Tracks in E Minor. 80 minutes of background music for improvising and jamming in the key of E Minor. 21 tracks in different styles that can be used for practice or performance.
1. First Flight — Peter Dubner
2. South — Clint Goss
3. Golden Dawn — Michael DeMaria
4. World Groove Gnawa — Clint Goss
5. Slow Descent — Peter Dubner
6. Walking on E Street — Jim Oshinsky
7. Pathfinders — Clint Goss
8. Walk on Water — Roth Herrlinger
9. Irish Spring — Lynn Miller, Eric Miller, Alfred Goodrich
10. Serenade — Richard Brooner
11. Truth Speaks — Peter Dubner
12. Simplicity — Clint Goss
13. Emerald Isle — Jacqueline Bhuyan, David Bhuyan
14. Bluest Moon — James Cook
15. Solitude — Jim Parker
16. Earth — Lynn Miller and Clint Goss
17. Hush — Jacqueline Bhuyan, David Bhuyan
18. Hearts Assemble — Peter Dubner, Eugene Carr, David Rudge
19. 47 Blue — Richard Brooner
20. Reverence — James Cook
21. The Huron Carol — Gary Cope
Jam Tracks in F# Minor
Jam Tracks in F# Minor. 80 minutes of background music for improvising and jamming in the key of F# Minor. 24 tracks in different styles that can be used for practice or performance.
1. Skipping Stones — Clint Goss
2. Many Dreams — Richard Brooner
3. Beyond the Hills — James Cook
4. Kingston Waterfall — Peter Dubner
5. Prairie Panorama — James Cook
6. With Heart — Clint Goss
7. Didge Jam — Nick Burman
8. Under the Stars — Jacqueline Bhuyan, David Bhuyan
9. Gong — Clint Goss
10. Sequoia — Michael DeMaria
11. Symphonic — Clint Goss
12. Soar — Clint Goss
13. Ascending — James Cook
14. Mercury Falling Twice — Richard Brooner
15. Three for Jim — Peter Dubner
16. Green Haven — Richard Brooner
17. EastWest — Clint Goss
18. Midnight Rambling — Richard Brooner
19. Morning Prayer — Jacqueline Bhuyan, David Bhuyan
20. Second Street — Jim Oshinsky
21. Hurrian Hymn — Michael Levy
22. Hang Tribute — Holly Foster, Eugene Carr, David Rudge
23. Moonlight Serenade — James Cook
24. Oh Seven Oh Eight — Peter Dubner
Jam Tracks in G Minor
Jam Tracks in G Minor. 80 minutes of background music for improvising and jamming in the key of G Minor. 20 tracks in different styles that can be used for practice or performance.
1. Samba of the Phoenix — Eric Miller, Clint Goss
2. Whispering Wood — Peter Dubner
3. Ne Tongo — Marie van Vuuren, Jim Oshinsky
4. Funk Flute — Clint Goss
5. Powwow Sunrise — Clint Goss
6. Vanilla Skies — Jonny Lipford
7. Banjar — Clint Goss
8. The Evening Time — Jacqueline Bhuyan, David Bhuyan
9. Tongue Drum Jam — Ron Kravitz, Clint Goss
10. Tall Gorges — Peter Dubner
11. Kamboucha — Michael DeMaria, Clint Goss
12. Soaring On — Peter Dubner
13. Above the Mist — James Cook
14. Searching in Darkness — Peter Dubner
15. Heart Beat — Clint Goss
16. Finding it All — Peter Dubner
17. A Slow Walk — Clint Goss
18. Rainbow on My Shoulder — Eve Kodiak
19. September — Jacqueline Bhuyan, David Bhuyan
20. Peta — James Cook
Jam Tracks in A Minor
Jam Tracks in A Minor. 80 minutes of background music for improvising and jamming in the key of A Minor. 20 tracks in different styles that can be used for practice or performance.
1. Glasgow — Clint Goss, Eugene Carr
2. Backdrop — Clint Goss
3. Do We Yo — Lynn Miller, Alfred Goodrich
4. Bell Dance — Clint Goss
5. Dinda — Clint Goss, Bashiri Johnson
6. Goodnight Omega — Peter Dubner, Clint Goss
7. Bombay Blues — Kuldip Bhatt, Clint Goss
8. Ananda — Clint Goss, David Darling
9. Morning Dew — Peter Dubner
10. Nashville Unplugged — Clint Goss
11. Five Clave — Peter Dubner
12. Gaga Mondoon — Clint Goss
13. Soar — Clint Goss
14. San Juan — Clint Goss
15. Crystal Ocean — Clint Goss
16. I Do Believe — Peter Dubner
17. Night Rider — Clint Goss
18. Om Mani Padme Hum — Laura Warfield
19. Round the Campfire — Clint Goss
20. Oh Seven Oh Eight — Peter Dubner
Playshop Groove Tracks
Playshop Groove Tracks. Groove and support tracks designed for use by facilitators and leaders of flute circles and music workshops. This CD contains eight tracks that support group warmups and basic music exercises and activities.
Jam Tracks in D Minor
Jam Tracks in C Minor
Jam Tracks in B Minor
Grooves and Rhythms
Blues in Twelve Keys
Music Minus Flute
Traditional Native American Songs
Hymns for Native American Flute
Folk Songs for Native American Flute
World Melodies for Native American Flute
Improvising in A Minor
Improvising in G Minor
Improvising in F# Minor
An Hour in A Minor
An Hour in A Minor. This is the original CD-R release designed for jamming and performing using a Native American Flute in A minor. Each track has a different feel and genre of music.